Thread: coming apart faster than a pair of 6's in a Blackjack game

Default coming apart faster than a pair of 6's in a Blackjack game

Hotel worker claims a drill was scheduled at the time of the shooting, crowds on demand involvement, as I have told you many times before, I view this shit as testifying in court, once it's established they have told a lie the entire testimony becomes discredited.. if you want to believe this crap is real, go ahead, it's only our country we're losing, we don't really need a sovereign nation

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/10...-30-at-12-a-m/

and this is a pretty good video to calm your jerking knees

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e1_1506971922

and again, in 1917 Russia, (exactly 100 years ago and numbers have huge significance, to Satanists they represent power) the Jew Bolsheviks overthrew the government and ordered the citizens be disarmed, they went on to slaughter over 60 million Orthodox Christians and the communist USSR was born, history is repeating itself here in America and don't think for a second it isn't, America is a big prize to these infiltrators and they are already dug in "deep"
    how many false flag mass shooting events occurred during the reign of Obama? as he chastised us as "bitter clingers" holding on to our guns, rights and religion? and every time the same little gaggle of seditioneurs came running out of the woodwork with a 12" stack of gun confiscation legislation because they must disarm us before they can move to the next step, they aren't playing and you had best wake the hell up, they loathe our rights, under communism we'll have none, only the whims of a despot and Obama and Hillary and their wretched families see themselves as the monarchy of America, they would be killed too but their egos are too big to see reality, what's your excuse?
    Last edited by Randall; 10-05-2017 at 05:04 AM.

this thing boils down to another case of you get it or you don't.. my guess is that Gene Rosen, if that was ever his real name died and he was exploited one last time, he may have been killed for getting drunk and running his mouth at the bar for all we know

Last edited by Randall; 10-05-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Last edited by Randall; 10-05-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Thread Information